We are having a happy snow day here in Connecticut. I was taking the time to browse around and found a fun design challenge about HEXAGONS on the Moxie Fab World blog; and decided to give it a whirl.
I haven't made a card just for the fun of it in quite some time...so I chose to stretch myself back in that direction. I also went for a more clean, graphic style. Which is completely unlike what I normally do. But that is what I like about challenges - they make me break out of the mold now and again.
Here is my finished card:
- Paper: Crate Paper
- Dies: Octagon and Scalloped Octagon from Spellbinders
- Stencil: Hexagons by Heidi Swapp
- Fabric Sticker: Summer Love / Sweet Disposition by Cosmo Cricket
- Paint: Traditional Tan by Claudine Hellmuth for Ranger
- Ink: Stazon in Black Cherry, Baja Blue Powder Puff by Quick Quotes
- Stamps: Bug's Life by Crafty Secrets, Hexagon from Cosmo Cricket
- Embellishments: Resin flower from Webster's Pages, Say It In Pearls from Prima
I encourage you to join in on the challenge.
Hope you are getting a little crafty time in today.